A great rundown of the January 2014 Residency at the UTMFA program by fellow UTMFAer, Kate Sanger.
1. My tolerance level for middle-aged men who think they’ve figured out the world and art and are lords and masters of all they survey is…nil.
2. I’m not very good at hiding #1.
3. I’m not really bothered by #2.
4. The Baptist church on the corner had three Christmas trees and three boxes for said Christmas trees sitting out in the lobby last Friday (the 3rd) and Saturday (the 4th).
The trees had already been stripped of all decoration.
But come Sunday morning (the 5th), when it was time for services, I peered into the lobby and the trees were still there but the boxes had been hidden.
By Monday afternoon (the 6th), the trees had also vanished, but on the table in the middle of the room, a box had appeared.
It reminded me of a dibbuk box.
5. “The Princess Bride” and “Raiders of the Lost…
View original post 502 more words